Education, in order to be effective and fruitful, must be man-making, i.e., it must bring about total and integrated development of the personality of the student. This can be achieved only when the student is brought up in a congenial atmosphere. In this context Swami Pranabanandaji Maharaj had prescribed the system of education that aims at helping the students not only to receive the prevailing academic education but also to become smart, active, self-reliant and to build up their characters in keeping with the national ideals of renunciation and service.
The Vidyamandir encourages the pupils to develop all aspects of human life – Material, Moral and Spiritual. It strives to promote patriotism, spirit of National Integration and pride in our cultural heritage.
- EMPHASIZES the importance of spiritual and moral education over material education.
- STRIVES to make every child visionary, compassionate, true to self, good and smart.
- DEVELOPS leadership and problem solving skills with positive attitude.
- CREATES social awareness and a sense of belongingness by encouraging the students to participate in various philanthropic activities of Bharat Sevashram Sangha.
- FOSTERS the ideals of self-sacrifice, self-discipline, self-respect and self-reliance in the child.
- HELPS students reach their potential by imparting stress management training which includes free hand exercise, yoga, breathing exercises and meditation.
- ENABLES the students to develop confidence in themselves and fearlessly face problems and challenges of life.
- INCULCATES in the students a deep rooted respect for their own country with its rich cultural heritage and honour those of other nations.